Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

I love this so much

THANK YOU for making another one. i mean the first one was amazing and this one was even better. you truly are a god... i hail to thee

Adventures of Harry EP:4 Adventures of Harry EP:4

thanks

i'll keep that sound advice in mind if i ever decide to become a wrestler. you have really enlightened me.

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

oh yess

well the first bit was great! i don't care how amazing Johnny Rocketfingers 2 was you need to finish this!

Soap Bubble II Soap Bubble II

Aww

I love the style. The backrounds and the moving parts are so cool... but i just think the fact you're a soap bubble is so cute ^.^ aww i love it <3

Gateway II Gateway II

Creepy...

Woah this is one hell of a game...headphones on, scary music in the background, the only light in my room is from the computer screen, and it's 1:31 in the morning... no wonder it freaked me out so much. So very strange... hmm.

make more?

i like being freaked out :D

Deadeye Logun Deadeye Logun

good game

really well produced, fun and challenging. it got really hard after a while and i was only on rookie...maybe i just suck. oh well im sure other people will be amazing at it. good work.

NH22 - Isolation NH22 - Isolation

sweet

I think this is a really good song man you should definately do more like this. Great the whole way through. Good beat and really interesting tunes. Nice use of piano and the weird phasing sound at the begining and end is really cool.

:D

Dreamer... Dreamer...

good

This is more like it. I thought this was a really good. nice clarity and i love the faint background noises. Really sweet. definately your best.

All Apoligies 2 All Apoligies 2

why??

There was no need to make this low quality remake. You basically ruined a classic nirvana song. If it had been your own origional song fair enough but trying to change nirvana into something like this just defeats the whole point of it. You must really hate kurt to do that to his music.

djt820 responds:

Everyone has there opinion....I guess. Try checking out my original i just uploaded. -_-