Soap Bubble II Soap Bubble II

Aww

I love the style. The backrounds and the moving parts are so cool... but i just think the fact you're a soap bubble is so cute ^.^ aww i love it <3

Gateway II Gateway II

Creepy...

Woah this is one hell of a game...headphones on, scary music in the background, the only light in my room is from the computer screen, and it's 1:31 in the morning... no wonder it freaked me out so much. So very strange... hmm.

make more?

i like being freaked out :D

Deadeye Logun Deadeye Logun

good game

really well produced, fun and challenging. it got really hard after a while and i was only on rookie...maybe i just suck. oh well im sure other people will be amazing at it. good work.

10-Count 10-Count

addictive

i was hooked but i finally beat it. another flashlight level would have made it better though. i really feel like i've acomplished something now lol. nice game. keep it up.

The Elder Scrolls: K.C. The Elder Scrolls: K.C.

alright

a bit boring and repetative but not too bad. kept me going until level 9 then i got bored.

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

alright

it is a nice game but it gets a bit repetative after a while. nice clear 3d animation though. not all bad. i like the noise of the necks snapping lol.

RPG Tutorial The Basics RPG Tutorial The Basics

Wow

This is great! i always wanted to make an rpg and this really helped to get me started! great work man!

Staticblaze responds: