Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

I love this so much

THANK YOU for making another one. i mean the first one was amazing and this one was even better. you truly are a god... i hail to thee

Adventures of Harry EP:4 Adventures of Harry EP:4

thanks

i'll keep that sound advice in mind if i ever decide to become a wrestler. you have really enlightened me.

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

oh yess

well the first bit was great! i don't care how amazing Johnny Rocketfingers 2 was you need to finish this!

Never Give Up Never Give Up

lmao

that's probably one of your best animations just because of how shit it is. you actually had me thinking it was gonna be half decent. lol

Big Mistake Big Mistake

goood stuff

i thought that was brilliant. another great animation. very funny. you got the insane look on the guys face just right. i know this is old but it still rules.

Crazy Sticks 3 Crazy Sticks 3

Gooood

really great. love it when he steps through the portal into the human world. very cool.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Great!!

This movie is amazingly funny and a great tribute to the ocarina of time. love it. keep up the good work!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

hilarious

god that movie is amazing. funniest flash ever.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

nice animation

It was a cute little movie with amazing animation. very good

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Brilliant

Wow you really opened my eyes to the scam ebaums world is pulling. i'm never going on that site again. not that i did very much anyway but still. great song and so funny, you rule!